Tooting Community Kitchen
Our goal is to help alleviate poverty in South West London, by helping feed the homeless and those in need, and providing them with other vital resources.
What we do
We provide multiple services to the community, including food stalls, soup kitchen, activity club, pilates and music therapy.
We run these at our centre at the following address:
Venue: Scouts Hut, 19 Church Lane, Tooting, SW17 9PP
• Mondays Rebels activity - Arts, crafting & more: 11.30am - 3.30pm
• Wednesdays The Lounge - Hot meal & more : 1pm - 3.30pm
• Thursdays - Pilates: 2-3pm
• Thursdays - Music 🎶 Therapy session: 2pm -4pm
• Fridays - Food Pantry: 8am - 10am
Venue: Outside Tooting Islamic Centre, 145 Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, SW17 7TJ
• Wednesday - Open Kitchen serving hot food: 6:00PM - 6:30PM
• Saturday - Open Kitchen serving hot food: 6:00PM - 6:30PM
Venue: Venn Street (Next to Simply Local / Clapham High street), London, SW4 0BD
• Saturday - Open Kitchen serving hot food and food parcels: 8:00PM - 9:00PM
"WE AIM TO ACT AS A PRACTICAL & EMOTIONAL SUPPORT NETWORK PROVIDING STABILITY TO OUR GUESTS"
- Tooting Community Kitchen